Sunday, July 25, 2010

More poems from the Geology and Mechanical Engineering Students

DAANG MATUWID
(Capter Tubo, Kristine Ang, Vince Boreros, Naresh Galacio and Adrian Pascual)


Pinili ka ng taong bayan
Para sa matuwid na kinabukasan
Sapagkat nakita namin ang iyong kabutihan
At sensiridad upang magkaroon ng totoong kalayaan.

Kami ay umaasa
Na katulad ka ng iyong ama't ina
Lahat ay ginawa para sa demokrasya
Kaya ngayon kami ay malaya

Noynoy, ikaw ang pag-asa
Isuplong mo ang mga taong mapagsamantala
Itigil ang wangwang sa daan
Ng mga pulitikong gahaman

Pamamahala ni Gloria,
Puro korap at pandaraya
Tapusin na ang kahirapan
At magkaroon ng malaking kaunlaran.


Isang makabagbag-damdaming tula para kay P-Noy! --- D.S.

___________________
HERO
(Rowena Bansiloy, Laurence Concepcion, Hizle Goncer, Frank Panilla, Michelle Torculas)


My hero is brave
My hero is handsome
My hero is sweet
And he is the one.

My hero cares for me,
My hero loves me
My hero encourages me
And he's always there to protect me.

My hero is not superman nor spiderman
My hero is just an ordinary man
My hero is one of our family members
For he holds our family together.


A great tribute to DAD! --- D.S.

_________________

HERO...
(Emmanuel Aparici, Jobelle Cabrera, Paul Gallardo, Kaecee Paulo, Andy Valencia)


Can I share about my hero... why? Will I just wonder if you would like to know... would you...

Long ago when I was still a child
My mother used to tell me
Why my father had to go so far.

And she explained. That my dad
Was strong and a mighty warrior
That's why I fully understand.

Because my dad was a soldier
And he would go that far for us
and risk his life for us to live
better.

Like a hero from the past
to help maintain the peace and
order for each and everyone of us
and set his life on a fire
and that's what a hero for me
that last...

That's right... My hero is my
DAD...



A father's love is important! Thank you for sharing your sentiments about your dad. -- D.S.





No comments:

Post a Comment