Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More Poems by Stat and Math Majors

TRUST
By Shary Secuya (in behalf of the Zygotic Hackers)
(Glimar Geverola, Joel Carredo, Daisy Pancho, Geralden Nantes, Shary Secuya, Angelbert Villar)


Drowned in infidelities, betrayals and pain
I used to cry on bedtime scene
And it's only you
Who could only see.

I call on you, you come to me
To wipe the tears inside of me
You're always there to hear my words
In repetitions of every points.

A strong person you are to me
You cover my weakness through all the way
You're harmless and gentle, be at my side
To protect and guide me through all my life.

You are my protector, my shield and my sword
I trust you my life
And I know it's only you
Who can save my life.


SWEET!!!!! :-)) -- D.S.


___________________________

THERE'S NO HERO
By Talelong's group
(Paul John Soltes, Janine Darunday, Kenneth Paul Nuez, Nilrey Jim Cornites, Angelica Mequiabas)


Superman, Batman and Spiderman
They're no better than who you are
You may not be able to climb a wall or elevate from land
But you're the best superhero so far.

You need no costumes to be recognized
Or charming face to be fantasized
Nothing but a good heart, that's all what you have
And I won't hesitate to give you all my love.

I thought heroes only exist in movies
And they are all but fantasies
But because of you and what you made me feel
You made them all exist for real

Just this time let me tell you
How I started to believe in a superhero
It's when all the good times start to fail
And you were there, father, to walk with me
to the right trail.


This is absolutely a beautiful tribute to your father! -- D.S.


_______________________

FATHER
By Erudite Troupers
(Regina Cristine Mahinay, Cristy Gastones, Adrian Ebero, Xavier Catedrilla, Patrick John Guitguitin, Jocelyn Lucero, Euriviel Eugenio)


Brave and strong are those
An arduous life they chose
To live with five siblings
And kept them under one ceiling.

Staying and standing is too tiring
But tiring is not what he's winding.
If he could, he could have left these past years
But no he didn't, he's my father dear.

Another beautiful poem for an exemplary father! -- D.S.


_______________________

HERO
By Rihabapinedu
(Maricar Baguio, Genova Dumayago, Rowena Pinto, Rizyl Hangad, Peter Nenaria, Jan Jose Ricardo)

When I hear about a hero,
And the special things they have done
It reminds me of my father.
My dad is my hero.

He's a man of great dignity
His merits are noble
He's far greater than all other men that I know,
He's my dad, my mentor, my friend anhd my hero.

I recall many times that he stood by my side
And thrust me with vigor and pride
He always speaks with patience and care
A dad who showed me unconditional love.

Although he's not royal by stature or birth,
But he keeps his words, they're good as gold.
I'm proud thaty he's my dad, my hero
He's the greatest of men to have lived on this earth.

Let me give him appreciation
For giving me such inspiration
My hero who light my darkest way
And helped me through my day.

Your poem made me realize that there are still many wonderful fathers in the world! -- D.S.

_____________________

My Mom, My Hero
By The Achupers Barney and Friends
(Vernie Boy Aludria, Paul John Miraveles, Benice Andrea Guerra, La Roche Balaga, Joylyn Gubantes, Mae Dagatan, Jassy Morato)


You gave me life
You gave me talent
You're my best friend
And supportive guardian.

You are brave
You never run away
No matter how hard
You face it all along.

Mom, you're my hero
You are the apple of my eye
My best friend and my ihnspiration
My shield in the fight.

You push me up
When I'm 'bout to give up
And you gave me hope
To live and survive

God gave me you
To show me what's real
There's more to life
And that's how I feel

Now that I'm worth
Right before my eyes
Now that I live for
Though I didn't know why.

Now I do
I cherish you
You're the best
Among the rest.


Mothers are always self-sacrificing. Happy to know your mother is one of them!
-- D.S.

________________

YOU'RE THE ONE
By The 'A' Team
(Christine Gesta, Nikki Valdez, Steph John Plaza, Jeane Claude Longjas, Samantha Arcite, Monique Noveloso)


You're the One, the most powerful One
Who did a lot of sacrifices for the sake of everyone
In Your sorrowful image and merciful love
We praise and kneel and bow ourselves down.

I owe You everything: my whole life
Coz everything You've given is beyond my sight
You've shielded me with your guidance and armored me
with Your love
Yes, it's You! Who never leaves me alone and sad.

You've been my best friend when i can't find anyone to lean on
You are a Brother who taps my back reminding me
I'm not alone
You're also a Father that gives me lessons and advices
But most especially, You're so much a 'Hero' that sees
all our needs and weaknesses.


What a beautiful prayer! --- D.S.







No comments:

Post a Comment