Monday, July 26, 2010

More Poems from the College of Technology Majors

MY HERO
(Kenny Corporal, Jorge Bautista, George Delgado, Norman Celestino, Renie Bardoquillo)


My hero is a genuine hero
He fights enemies and bad people too
He wears costumes that fits his body
That attracts me mostly all the way.

Who is this??? :-) - D.S.

_________________

MY HERO
(Alvir Aladad, Angelie Alomia, Farly Nisas, Ian Grace Bertulano, Janice Bucag, Tomomi Celucia)


In our life we have our own hero
My hero is very strong and fabulous,
He does things that makes me feel good.
He makes me feel happy and alive all the time.

No one can replace him in my life
Oh, my hero you lighten up my life.
I love you my hero
I am so lucky to have you.
Thank you!


Is this a romantic hero? It seems like... :-) -- D.S.


________________________________

Untitled Poem

(Rewin pelongco, Ico Falconi, Raffy Linguaje, Alberto Duyac, Kristian Mamboyo, Arem Lerma)



I'm floating in the sea of darkness
No one comes to lift me off
From my hatred, sadness and loneliness.
Faith in Him, my Redeemer comes to me
Sea of darkness vanished, turned into white clouds
As He touches my cold heart.


Another beautiful ode to the Divine Hero. -- D.S.

__________________

UNTITLED POEM
(Iza Crodua, Liezle Makinano, Michael Castillo, Dennis Acaso, Mae Susada, Paul Barcena)


Kung kaya lang nako mahimong Super Sayan
Pareha ni Goku na suklan tanan kalaban.
I-raygan ni Eugene isang daang porsyento
Para lang mapildi si Tagura.
Ako si Batus, pinakagahing Samurai
Na kung pwede taga-adlaw mobantay.


The one and only poem in Filipino!!! -- D.S.



1 comment: